What Are The 7 Best Ways to Increase Your Scores?
Posted by main on March 26th, 2015
1) Do not over utilize your existing credit cards – meaning, don’t use more than 50% of your limit.
2) Do not apply for credit in order to get a 10% discount at your local department score.
3) Do not allow bills to go beyond 29 days past the due date
4) Do not use more than 3 credit cards.
5) Do not dispute closed accounts that were paid on time
6) Do not use your credit cards over the limit allowed by the issuer
7) Do not let your wife use your credit card 🙂
Category: Credit Cards